My -- Run for the Wall -- 2026
Late April:
I did all the maintenance stuff on my bike during the winter months and now just making sure everything is ready for the spring.
I did a couple pretty big trips last summer, but this year the plan is much more ambitious! My brother Gary invited me to join him for the Run for the Wall. Go to this link to learn about it. ® - Run For The Wall® . We are planning to join the Southern Route in Casa Grande, AZ. My plan is to head out a few days before that going down I5 in Washington to Portland OR. Then diagonally across Oregon to Nevada. South to Las Vegas and then to Phoenix, AZ. The ride ends in Washington DC at the Vietnam Memorial Wall where 5281 names of those lost in that war are memorialize. My cousin David B Christianson is among those names.
I ride with my brother Gary Wells who is a Vietnam Veteran. He came home but I still honor his service with this ride.



No comments:
Post a Comment